Here are steps to check to see if you qualify for a patent.
- Your idea / invention is not one of the following – a law of nature, physical phenomena or abstract.
- Your idea / invention is not one of the following – literary, musical, dramatic or artwork. These are possible to be copyrighted not patented.
- Is you idea / invention useful?
- Does your idea / invention cause offense to anyone else.
- Is your idea / invention novel? This means no one else has come up with the invention before you did.
- Is there a patent pending for you idea / invention?
- Is your invention sufficiently different to a invention already out there?
- Can you describe all aspects of your invention?
If you can answer all of these questions you more than likely have a idea or invention that you can patent. Contact us and we can help you further with free advice.