Coming up with a Marketing Plan may spread light on certain aspects of the project which you might have overseen.You need to do your homework. Writing down all your goals, objectives and desired outcomes of your business.
When writing a business plan be sure to include the following:
- Product / Invention Description
- What is your Target Market?
- Where are your Customers (Demographics)?
- What is your intended sell price
- Do you have competition / who are they?
- How are you going to Advertise?
- Know your Profit percentage
- Product Guarantee
- Do you have Product Liability Insurance
- What is your Budget for getting your Product to Market?